Mirroraculous

Mirroraculous Developer
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
So I am trying to make Irina's Action Cutin plugin work together with Unison Attack and at the moment, it is befuddling me. I was trying to use my combination attacks like in the example where these small windows are used. However, it keeps ending up with the result where it takes up the whole screen, see below. I tried editing many things, the Horizontal Template, the settings it mentions and placing them in the notes of the skill before the action sequence, and all of that, I can't seem to find a way for it to work. For reference, I am using the CAZ Shoulder-Up Portraits, I edited the one with the girl to try and make it work, and my dimensions are 1280/720. Can someone please explain what I am doing wrong or how I can resize it so it isn't taking up the whole screen?
Action Cutin What I Get.png

ATT_Turan

Forewarner of the Black Wind
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
What is the actual code you're using for the notetags?

The cutins will be based on the size of the image you're using, so (without knowing the resolution of your project), two 1280x720 images would be expected to take up your screen.

You can either resize the picture you're using with an image editor (I'm using the regular face images), or you can try using the Action Cutin Scale or Forced Scale tag provided in the plugin documentation.

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

Create MiniMaps, Sprites for MV Enemies, & Aethereal Plane Battlebacks | RPG Maker News #74

Vtubers Vs MOTHER.png

This might be my next project. You like it?
I'm off to search the master script list for my skill issue. HOORAY! FUN!
Fun fact: Digimon is an isekai :kaoswt2:
The problem with being a perfectionist is that you are never done with something.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nekonix