Irina Visual Novel Busts- Slide in/out

fightingferrets

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Hello everyone! I've been amazed at all the knowledgeable, helpful people on the forums. I hope my problem isn't a silly one.

I'm having an issue with Irina Visual Novel Busts.

1. I want to have characters slide in and slide out.
2. This plugin has the ability to have busts slide in from the left or right side of the screen. Sliding is a mix of changing position and opacity.
3. I can make the 0 bust slide in and out with the "\bustSlideIn[id, duration]" text command, no problem. The 0 bust (also called the message bust) is unique from busts 1-10 (also called screen busts), since it appears
4. The problem comes when I try to do this with any bust besides 0. It doesn't work. If I use the "\bustSlideIn[id, duration]" with anything other than 0, the bust just appears instantly, and the game waits for the determined duration.
5. For example, when I have the Show Text as "\bustSlideIn[0, 180]" , bust 0 slides in over the course of 3 seconds. Great. But, when I try it again, the bust simply appears instantly and the text box remains unskippable for 3 seconds.
6. I have the same problem for making a bust slide out of the screen too.

I've watched the Irina's video on the plugin, scrubbed through the plugin's help section, tried 100 different ways to get it to work and generally been banging my head against the wall. Do you all have any advice or experience to share? I'm feeling real stuck.

Thank you guys so much, I truly appreciate all the hard work in the forums.

cedr777

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Not English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
No one can help you because they don't own Irina Visual Novel Busts.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

The presentation pictures for FSM Castle Tiles are really bad, there is so much more content in this DLC than they show. Great DLC.^^
Anyone know/remember Mummy's Tomb / Crystals of Zong for C64? Trying to recreate it for One Map Challenge. Fun. And ... er ... challenging!

Listen.. I er... caught the live stream. :LZSwink:
The MZ first look stream was quite good. Looks like we get a lot of generator parts right off the bat this time around. Lots of cool clothes, helmets, facial marks, etc. Looking forward to playing around with it. :)
Any tips on how to share resources in here? Should I upload them in a image hosting site or Google Drive?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
denzelwatson