Irina_DragonbonesMapSprites Is not working help..... please....

aramouta

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
arabic
Primarily Uses
RMMV
I just recently bought Irina's dragonbones map sprite plugin, and I installed it on a fresh project on version 1.6.2 to test it out but it doesnt seem to work on even fresh project with nothing but yanfly core and kelyep dragonbones which are the required plugins...
Am I doing something wrong or missing something. and there is no way to contact the author for this plugin.

I am left with thie screen....

1581770342682.png

Am I the only one, who is having the same issue??
Please someone help....

ShadowDragon

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Dutch
Primarily Uses
RMMV
while you use more plugins, where is dragonbones placed?

be sure that the plugins in the correct order
yanfly core
<other plugins here>

on the botom
Dragon Bones
probably kelep fix
dragonbonesMapSprites

I cant tell for sure where the problem might lies elsewhere, can you show the plugin data base
and possible for the note tags?

did you check if the names are correct to call them and attack notetag are correct? without a typo in it?

aramouta

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
arabic
Primarily Uses
RMMV
while you use more plugins, where is dragonbones placed?

be sure that the plugins in the correct order
yanfly core
<other plugins here>

on the botom
Dragon Bones
probably kelep fix
dragonbonesMapSprites

I cant tell for sure where the problem might lies elsewhere, can you show the plugin data base
and possible for the note tags?

did you check if the names are correct to call them and attack notetag are correct? without a typo in it?

Even on new project it doesnt work !! Do you have the plugin?? does it work for you??

1581778631118.png

Last edited:

ShadowDragon

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Dutch
Primarily Uses
RMMV
I dont have the plugin, not even dragon bones itself because of complex how the codes works.
but it was a while guess, if the folders and the dragon bones parts are correct and its notetag for
idle, idle1 etc etc, than it should work,

I cant take a look, but the plugin seems lovely though, but do the plugin itself work for battle without
dragonbones map sprite?

If it does, I hope someone that knows dragon bones can help you out.

aramouta

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
arabic
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Anyone got a solution.... I'm still struggling with it....

glaphen

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV

aramouta

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
arabic
Primarily Uses
RMMV
1. Your yanfly plugins are extremely out of order.
2. You say you do it on a fresh project but do you have the basic library files?
Order of yanfly is the same as this page, as seen dragonbones is at the end, I doubt battles even work right with animated SV enemies beneath it.
Follow installation instructions here if you don't have library.
On an empty project, also gives an error. also yes the dragonbones library are in the lib folder and the index.html also already done.

1581784213119.png

aramouta

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
arabic
Primarily Uses
RMMV
1. Your yanfly plugins are extremely out of order.
2. You say you do it on a fresh project but do you have the basic library files?
Order of yanfly is the same as this page, as seen dragonbones is at the end, I doubt battles even work right with animated SV enemies beneath it.
Follow installation instructions here if you don't have library.
Also no, The battles do work even with the miss ordering..... everything works except for the dragonbones map sprites plugin.
1581784603477.png

J-G

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
This plugins seems to have extensive ways to have things setup right in the notetags. So it could be something to how those are set. Make sure those are set properly and that the map sprite has the motions required and needed. Could also help with a screenshot of how those tags are set.

aramouta

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
arabic
Primarily Uses
RMMV
This plugins seems to have extensive ways to have things setup right in the notetags. So it could be something to how those are set. Make sure those are set properly and that the map sprite has the motions required and needed. Could also help with a screenshot of how those tags are set.

the notetag is empty though......

EDIT: Just put the notetags and still same problem.....

J-G

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
That could be the issue, If your using a dragonbones as a sprite or are you not using one as a sprite?

aramouta

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
arabic
Primarily Uses
RMMV
That could be the issue, If your using a dragonbones as a sprite or are you not using one as a sprite?
I just filled the notetags and yes I am using the dragonbones as sprites.... still didn't work..

J-G

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Can I see your notetags? On the field sprite

zaraku

Time Keeper
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Hi, I'm having the same exact issue with the same error report. Tried putting in notetags, turning off unrelated plugins, checking plugin order, etc. but it always crashes as soon as I click playtest. Also tried looking through the code to see if I could fix it myself, but for whatever reason the code is written in an incomprehensible manner. It also doesn't make sense for the plugin to not work without notetags since they're optional sprites.

If anyone could reach out to Irina about this, that would be great.

Shaz

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
I don't have the plugin so can't look at the code. Are you sure the integration plugin is meant to go above? If that's a "patch" plugin, I'd expect it to have to go below. Total guess though.

J-G

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
I would gladly take a look if you could send me a blank demo in pm with the sprite in question along with only the basic plugins needed to use the dragonbones, folders and formated Index file.

zaraku

Time Keeper
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Took a closer look at the code and it seems like it's unable to find a specific filter, hence the pixi filter bug. Adding this plugin fixed it for me.

Sorry, I didn't want to distribute her plugin even if it was for debugging purposes.

EDIT: I should note that the original Dragonbones plugin was updated recently which added in this filter, but the bug still occurs with the update. This serves as a temporary fix.

Attachments

Last edited:

aramouta

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
arabic
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Took a closer look at the code and it seems like it's unable to find a specific filter, hence the pixi filter bug. Adding this plugin fixed it for me.

Sorry, I didn't want to distribute her plugin even if it was for debugging purposes.

EDIT: I should note that the original Dragonbones plugin was updated recently which added in this filter, but the bug still occurs with the update. This serves as a temporary fix.

I will check if this solves the problem...

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)

• Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

suspended on twitter for calling an ahole an ahole & appealing the tweet; furious at myself for being even slightly upset with my suspension: oh no, you've been temporarily banned from hell. GET OVER IT, me.
    how can you download the tiles from a forum post here? HELP
    That moment when you post the wrong download link to your game and wonder why it got so few downloads... :mad:
    Trying to make it so my map is cleared of "random" events after the player leaves the map... to little success >.< I think I might need to ask help for this.
    Had my first interaction with a legit homophobe concerning one of my games today. Tempting to engage, but pointless.

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    CecilGP