RMMZ Iris In/ Iris Out Camera Controls (and Other Camera Effects)

PandaDance

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMZ
Hi there; noob here. :smile:

I think it's likely the plugins needed for what I want to do already exist and would appreciate guidance on how to use them. But if they don't exist for MZ, I would like to request them.

For the game I am working on now, in a cutscene, I want to make the screen black except for a little circle around a character who is about to almost die. (Basically, an iris effect.)

Is there a plugin that expands the camera effects beyond fade in, fade out, shake and screen flash?

Thanks everyone!

PandaDance

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMZ
Hi there!
Galv has made one, take a look MZ Cam Control.

Thank you for replying! You have a ton of great plugins, too!
I have this Cam Control and love it; it's what inspired the idea of an iris-in effect in my game. With Galv's plugin, I can lock onto the character who will be affected. Now I just need to figure out how to put them in a spotlight-like effect.

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

Zaj
Hey morning all! I got another quick question..I just switched to RMMZ from VX Ace..so I am wondering why default scripts(is that how u call it) of VXAce is available, but not in MZ's case? How do I figure out ahh I mean could you show me
Sometimes im the biggest fool alive... Ah well, ce la vie
The worst feeling in the world is going for a walk on a nice summer day, seeing an ice cream truck, and realizing you don't have any money with you :(
Mike running through an area that's influenced by his thoughts, thus his drawings are infused into the land.
We're playing Omori by OMOCAT starting at 2pm est :D

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Eckxorz