DevilsAdvocate

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Title says it all. I've looked literally everywhere I could but I only found one person taking Rpgmaker MV plugin commissions but I haven't gotten a response from them yet and it's been over a week. Can someone maybe direct me to someone taking serious plugin commissions? (I want a large plugin for high price) Thanks! :)

Shaz

Global Moderators
Global Mod
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
There are, but you don't have enough posts to see the classifieds threads.

Kes

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
This query is not about the making of commercial games so I will be closing it.

As Shaz said, you are not able to see the commercial section yet.  Once you can, you will be able to see who is offering to make plugins.  Alternatively, you can make a request.  In the meantime, it might be worth checking out this thread.  I know it is about scripts, not plugins, but the essentials are still the same. It is worth taking MA's advice about how to think through and structure your request.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Phone menu to replace main menu WIP:
It's been that long since I wrote a plugin, it took me 4 attempts to realize it's != rather than #. In a 40-line plugin, 20 of those lines being documentation!
Disk Check Plugin - Running on Linux:
RMMV-Game-Mint.png
workin on some graphics for my game. was originally planning on doing a cartoony style for the town but I might stick with this instead

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gabrielrafaelang