Not open for further replies.

Dragofen

Writer/Developer
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
As title says, I'm wanting to export some of the base resources, edit them, move stuff around etc. and then re-import them.
I tried searching the forums for this and reading the EULA along with the license stuff but, can't seem to find something about it.
I only ask because in the newer versions it clearly states you can edit said things. I know I can make my own and import them.
I just wanted to make sure it was all good to do so with the base resources. If this is in the wrong place, then I am sorry, I figured since it's a question specifically for this maker, then this is the place to go. Thanks in advance for any info.

Sparky89

Game Designer
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Yes you can do this providing you credit Kowadowa and Enterbrain Inc. etc.

Shaz

Global Moderators
Global Mod
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Yes, you can.

Dragofen

Writer/Developer
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Okay, thank you so much for the replies/answers. :D You guys can close this thread since my question has been answered.

Shaz

Global Moderators
Global Mod
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV

This thread is being closed, due to being solved. If for some reason you would like this thread re-opened, please report this post and leave a message why. Thank you.

Next time, please report your post and say your question has been resolved, as mods may not see a comment in a thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

I just bought VN Maker with 75% off, just for the assets.
IGMC is back everyone!
Fun challenge: Guess the name of this enemy!
Watchman.png
Nearly done with the topmost deck of the SS Astrale Symphonie (she's got a name at last!). Still needs a lot of work but at least now it is vaguely recognizable as a ship deck. Working at a snail's pace but it's coming together. :kaopride:
Screenshot-2022-06-30-104933.png
Letting people know I'm debating leaving RM, and thus this forum. I'll continue to keep in touch with any friends I've made here, but between Unity being better suited to my needs and people on here getting increasingly horrible, I think switching my games to Unity might be better for my mental health.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mistercalvin