Froggo32

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Polish
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Two/three months ago a very nice person (thank you!!!) gave me a key to mv maker they didn't need. I downloaded RPG Maker mv from official site, I believe. What puzzles me is the fact that when I go to the character generator -> kid, there's only one option of customizing character. Only one dress, only one haircut, only one smile and only one set of eyes. Is it normal? Did I download a pirate version somehow? Or did I accidentally downloaded older verison? I think that I downloaded my Maker from official rpg maker site.

ScorchedGround

Blizzards most disappointed fan
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
German
Primarily Uses
RMMV
The Kid Generator parts are part of a DLC you have to buy.

However, due to certain circumstances (something in the software code I believe) it was required to have the "Child" tab in the generator at all times. But since you apparantly don't own any child generator parts, the generator is pretty much barebone for you.

Froggo32

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Polish
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Ooh, what a relief, I was afraid I pirated something. Thank you!

Quexp

Lifelong Learner
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
You'll have to look up how to transfer them but here are a few links to get you started!

Here's a DLC link too:

Last edited:

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

Looking back at some sketches, and game design documents on my PC dated summer of 2015. I started development with the release of MZ, but in 2015, I felt a strong desire to make a game out of the blue. I remember feeling sad for no apparent reason, and all these ideas rushed into my head. Now that I think about it, since that day, everything has become easier to do on my PC . . . it’s very creepy.
Everything's going to be alright! We're all in this together. <3
Aaaaannd published my game's tech demo. :D

Feel free to download and play it. And give feedback!
Hey everyone, we know that the edit bar is missing. We're working on it. You can talk about it in the announcement here: https://forums.rpgmakerweb.com/index.php?threads/forum-errors-missing-edit-bar-etc.132715/
So, explain why we can no longer use BBC code or smilies in our posts? This sparks much sadness...

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Finley