Is it possible that force action do not ignore player command?

chanfi

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
korean
Primarily Uses
Hi, and I'm sorry my bad english.

For example In battle,

player selects attack command. But because agility of enemy is bigger than actor's, the enemy move first.

And follow enemy's action, force action of actor event is occurred.

the problem is that the turn of actor is over after force action.

clearly, although player selects attack command, the force action ignore player's command.

Can I solve this problem?

I want to keep the player's command regardless of force action.

Andar

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
German
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Force action is an event command independently of the player turn. So unless you messed up the engine, the force action should happen in addition to the attack action.

To give more help, we need to see a screenshot of where and how you're triggering the force action.

chanfi

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
korean
Primarily Uses
Force action is an event command independently of the player turn. So unless you messed up the engine, the force action should happen in addition to the attack action.

To give more help, we need to see a screenshot of where and how you're triggering the force action.
thank you, Andar! There are screenshots that explain my situation.

There is my plugin list.

my plugin 01.png

my plugin 02.png

enemy attack.png

when any enemy attack, they have a state 11(state name: user) and target(actor in this case) has a state 12(state name: target), then common event [before enemy attack] is run. (Yanfly Action sequence)

and there is common event [before enemy attack]

common event.png

therefore if the enemy that use enemy attack skill is affected by state embarrassed, actor 1 use Take a chance skill which is attack the enemy by force action.

and, if common event [before enemy attack] is done, <target action> is run.

after <target action> comment event [before enemy attack] is run again but switch after enemy attack is on, common event [after enemy attack] is run.

then end.

player select attack command to the enemy that is affected by embarrassed

if the enemy that is affected by embarrassed move first, force action is occurred.

and player's choice is ignored.

I'm sorry it is complicated. please help me. thank you.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

mlogan wrote on alltheyuriz's profile.
Please be aware that our Status rules ask members not to make more than 2 status updates in 24 hours.
rux
Just 80% of my motivation on game making lmao, anyone got tips on how to not be unmotivated?
I've signed up for a job training program for people with Asperger's Syndrome. I went to a "test run" today so they could see how well I did with simple jobs, and I amazed them. Most new people do it in 30+ minutes, while I finished in a mere 15 minutes. Gives me time to work on a screenplay for Studio MDHR...
People,I have seen that Someone from China/Chile and London is doing a Vaccine Against COVID-19.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jokerkoksszoparussiaespor