is it possible to add a picture during a fadeout screen?

magicabie

Warper
Reaction score
First Language
english
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
i'm trying to roll the credits at the end of my game and i'm using scrolling text over a faded out screen, but the picture won't show up at the side when i want it to. so i was wondering if it's not possible to show a picture on a faded out screen ? thanks so much

Kes

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
How I have done it is like this:
Fade out screen
Call common event with the Credits.

I do not understand what picture it is that you are trying to show. My credits are not on a picture. On tab 1 of the event menu command there is "Show scrolling text". Just select that, set your scrolling speed and then type in all the credits. I think if you are trying to use a different method you are likely to hit all sorts of problems. Could you give us a screen shot of your event?

Aslanemperor

Mad Scientist
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
How I have done it is like this:
Fade out screen
Call common event with the Credits.

I do not understand what picture it is that you are trying to show. My credits are not on a picture. On tab 1 of the event menu command there is "Show scrolling text". Just select that, set your scrolling speed and then type in all the credits. I think if you are trying to use a different method you are likely to hit all sorts of problems. Could you give us a screen shot of your event?
Wow... How have I never noticed that there's a "show scrolling text" option!? I went and made several separate text boxes for my end credits because I didn't know that this option was there. I feel blind now...

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

Sneak peak of my upcoming update! Who's holding her, you may ask? Find out tonight!
10.PNG
BCj
Finished another GUI! Turn indicator wasn't made by me.

ff981f8dc50b03cf58038c644334b454.jpg

3cb092fdc00087acfa0a190fd891f0ed.jpg
Added a small refining scene to my game.

It makes sense that you try to focus on the squishy mages at the back of the party first, right? If the mage can out-DPS the enemy DPS before the latter can kill the tank in front, the fight becomes boring.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kaminarii777