is it possible to add a picture during a fadeout screen?

magicabie

Warper
Reaction score
First Language
english
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
i'm trying to roll the credits at the end of my game and i'm using scrolling text over a faded out screen, but the picture won't show up at the side when i want it to. so i was wondering if it's not possible to show a picture on a faded out screen ? thanks so much

Kes

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
How I have done it is like this:
Fade out screen
Call common event with the Credits.

I do not understand what picture it is that you are trying to show. My credits are not on a picture. On tab 1 of the event menu command there is "Show scrolling text". Just select that, set your scrolling speed and then type in all the credits. I think if you are trying to use a different method you are likely to hit all sorts of problems. Could you give us a screen shot of your event?

Aslanemperor

Mad Scientist
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
How I have done it is like this:
Fade out screen
Call common event with the Credits.

I do not understand what picture it is that you are trying to show. My credits are not on a picture. On tab 1 of the event menu command there is "Show scrolling text". Just select that, set your scrolling speed and then type in all the credits. I think if you are trying to use a different method you are likely to hit all sorts of problems. Could you give us a screen shot of your event?
Wow... How have I never noticed that there's a "show scrolling text" option!? I went and made several separate text boxes for my end credits because I didn't know that this option was there. I feel blind now...

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

Don't you just hate it when you get a high level armor only for it to look like a metal plated bikini on your female character?? Seriously. How can that protect you??? Enemies can hit the squishy parts! :kaosigh:
Bathrooms are not designed for the middle of the night.
so... I decided since a park was an area in my game... here's an enemy that's slide with a hand behind it. cause why not.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mekiboss