is it possible to add a picture during a fadeout screen?

magicabie

Warper
Reaction score
First Language
english
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
i'm trying to roll the credits at the end of my game and i'm using scrolling text over a faded out screen, but the picture won't show up at the side when i want it to. so i was wondering if it's not possible to show a picture on a faded out screen ? thanks so much

Kes

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
How I have done it is like this:
Fade out screen
Call common event with the Credits.

I do not understand what picture it is that you are trying to show. My credits are not on a picture. On tab 1 of the event menu command there is "Show scrolling text". Just select that, set your scrolling speed and then type in all the credits. I think if you are trying to use a different method you are likely to hit all sorts of problems. Could you give us a screen shot of your event?

Aslanemperor

Mad Scientist
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
How I have done it is like this:
Fade out screen
Call common event with the Credits.

I do not understand what picture it is that you are trying to show. My credits are not on a picture. On tab 1 of the event menu command there is "Show scrolling text". Just select that, set your scrolling speed and then type in all the credits. I think if you are trying to use a different method you are likely to hit all sorts of problems. Could you give us a screen shot of your event?
Wow... How have I never noticed that there's a "show scrolling text" option!? I went and made several separate text boxes for my end credits because I didn't know that this option was there. I feel blind now...

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

Have you opened all the advent calendar's yet? Don't forget to leave @Starbird_Resources and @WaywardMartian some love!
1638376821276.png
LOOK AT EM GOOOOOOOOOO!
Sorry for the spam with this, I'm just real happy with how this has gone :D
Custom sleep sequence done! :kaopride:
fuY8hyg.gif
The other day I posted a merchant airship tileset and said it was overflow from my Advent Calendar. @Avery said something like "that's one way to flex!" Well, this morning I woke up and realized THAT I MISCOUNTED AND AM SHORT BY ONE DAY. My face and palm are now perfectly fused together.
Shin Megami Tensei V is really fun... and the music is sooo good.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
HoomanBBQ