Is It Possible To Add More Than Two Hidden Items

Reaction score
First Language
Bengali
Primarily Uses
RMMZ
I want to add 4-6 hidden items as item drops while killing enemies. But there is provision for only Hidden Item A and Hidden Item B. I have just started using RMMZ so sorry for perhaps the stupid question.

Andar

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
German
Primarily Uses
RMMV
"hidden item A" and "hidden item B" are types of items. you can have several hundreds of items set to each type.

and the ONLY effect of either is that
1) all items set to either are no longer visible in the inventory menu
2) when using the select item command, you can choose to limit the selection to either type A or type B.

Reaction score
First Language
Bengali
Primarily Uses
RMMZ
@Andar Thanks friend, I hope I can count you as a friend as you are the person who answers most of my queries.

matheus872

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
Português
Primarily Uses
RMMV
"hidden item A" and "hidden item B" are types of items. you can have several hundreds of items set to each type.

and the ONLY effect of either is that
1) all items set to either are no longer visible in the inventory menu
2) when using the select item command, you can choose to limit the selection to either type A or type B.
Hey, Andar, and what if i want to have more than 2 hidden items categories? it is possible?

Andar

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
German
Primarily Uses
RMMV
you'll need a plugin to define and handle additional categories

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Hello! Can anyone help me? I followed making cooking tutorial for RPG Maker MV. But for some reason buff state that food gives doesn't work in overworld. It disappears. What am I supposed to do?
A shotgun is not a rifle. Huh.
SIGH its so hard to convince my friend that making a game for fun and making one to sell takes different planning. I don't care about weird bothersome ways of doing things in a game made for fun, but when you are planning to market it, there is some stuff that you just have to streamline or cut out.
It might be a little bit boring and tedious, but building that database of armor, items, weapons and skills are super important.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SSSR