Is it possible to change the length of the gauges in the battle status window?

Kisai

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
N/A
I'm using Yanfly's Battle Core Engine, and I've opened up both that, and the default Windows_Base script, poking at things here and there to try and increase the width of the gauges/text, but I can't seem to find anything. The main reason I want this is so that you can see the maximum amount of HP when it increases past 999. When the number is smaller, you can see the maximum amount and current amount, but when it gets too large in number, it displays only the current amount.

FSKh1WT.png

This is when the amount is smaller...

SLy3EgT.png

And this is when it gets larger.

I've actually seen, while using SRD's Super Tools, when I increase the width of the window itself, both the current and maximum amount will be displayed, as they have more room. So I know if I could somehow increase the space for the gauge/text, it would work. The problem is, I can't seem to change anything at all, no matter what I mess around with in the Battle Core Engine, or Window Superclass script. So if it is possible, I have no idea where to go, or what to change.

Slimsy Platypus

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
Primarily Uses
@Kisai I don't know if this will give you exactly what you are looking for, but SumRndmDde has a plugin that lets you customize everything in the battle status window. It breaks each actor into its own window so I'm not sure if that's OK for your game, but you can completely adjust guages, font sizes and everything that plays into your comment.

http://sumrndm.site/battle-status-customizer/

Good luck!

KayZaman

Brother-Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English & Malay
Primarily Uses
RMMV
You mean like your HP start with short maximum gauge but when level up, the HP gauge become longer? I can't do that.

EDIT: Sorry. I didn't notice about the number...Really need to review Yanfly's and SRD's.

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

I haven't been on here in forever wow(missed my forum birthday T-T). Anyways, I'm dabbling in BGMs, here's something I'm actually willing to share.

Binge-watched 6 episodes of the Erased anime... And that means I've watched half of it?! Sigh...
I'm bad at base-building games (looking at other players created an aesthetically beautiful base compared to me), but IDK why I keep playing the game and seek more of it.
Pyra and Mythra in smash ultimate are way too OP. They're basically Smash 4 Bayonetta 2.0, and not in a good way. Very toxic and unfair. At least they're hot tho.
attack on titan keep reaching a new height with each episode, aaa I can't wait another week for a new episode at this point

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
skybola188