idillicah

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
Hello!

This may be an extremely noob question, but I thought it was worth asking: Is it possible to export RMMV games to the PS Vita? Maybe wrapping the HTML5 export? Do you guys think this is possible?

I'd love to publish my upcoming game on the PSN, as I've been an avid Vita player, to the point where I'm actually part of the industry thanks to the Vita. 

Please let me know, and again, apologies for the meganoob question.

-Marcos. 

TakeHomeTheCup

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
I don't think so. Not officially. I don't know about "wrapping" the HTML5 export.

idillicah

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
Thank you for your reply! I know it's not officially supported, but I thought some wizards here might be able to figure out a way around it.

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Our water started to work again, now i don't have to fill up our toilet with water again.
Finally able to return to work after months of lockdown. My poor feet are hurting :( I need to get used to working again haha
My birthday was yesterday and tomorrow marks the day my grandpa died around 5-6 years ago. I think about him a lot, and surprisingly had grown to become interested in programming- something he'd done for a living among other things. Funny how life works. I'm just glad I was able to enjoy yesterday with my immediate family. Anyway- guess who's 9 + 10?
Sometimes I don't understand my life LOL :3

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ZachSkeling