Is it possible to have taller character sprites for actors?

SuperJimmyboy

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
English
Im not too huge a fan of the style of character the generator makes, and I want to be able to have character sprites be taller.

Is there any way to do this or am I going to need a plugin, or is it just not possible in general??

And I don't mean make the generator make taller characters, I mean have more room on the actor spritesheets in general.

Last edited by a moderator:

Engr. Adiktuzmiko

Chemical Engineer, Game Developer, Using BlinkBoy'
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Tagalog
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
You can use any size as long as you follow the same format.. :)

Acolyte

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
N/A
The size of a spritesheet doesn't matter. As long as all the frames are the same dimension, it'll be fine. You may run into some star passability issues, but I believe there is a plugin to fix that.

Edit: Oh, Adiktuzmiko beat me to it. .-.

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

finished the second chapter of deltarune today, I gotta say that the 3 years wait was worth it lol
Happy Friday, y'all! I just got home from work and am sitting down with a nice cider, and I'm ready to chill and enjoy myself. Not sure if I'm gonna dive into any of my game-related projects or not tonight.... we'll see how I feel after unwinding for a bit I guess!
Just found out that mint tea made from chocolate mint tastes a bit like hot cocoa with candy cane stirred in. As I'm allergic to chocolate this makes me very happy.
It's special day for me tomorrow so time to vanish for 24 hours lol.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
roeigold123