Is it possible to loop character expression idle animations?

beezuschrist

Warper
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
I have a series of looping images that I want to use for my character's idle animation. Is it possible to make the animation seamlessly loop? I am not using Live2D.

NovetNovA

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
Spanish
Primarily Uses
VNM
Yes! In Character>Expressions you can add multiple images to make an animated sprite.

beezuschrist

Warper
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Yes! In Character>Expressions you can add multiple images to make an animated sprite.

I was aware of this prior. I guess I should've been more specific. My issue is that the animation won't seamlessly loop, it always cuts off too soon. I've played with the available settings to no avail. The animation is rather large, utilizing 50+ pictures.

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

"Man is made by his belief. As he believes, so he is."-Krishna
FastFood in my country is neither fast nor cheap like it's expected to be, but people still buy a lot of it. I don't want to imagine how much of it people would eat if it was.
Started finishing up my bosses and characters...I don't know how long...but its going to take long...

I ended up needing to do a chapter one world map remake. It's still WIP but coming along nicely. =D
Stream will be live shortly! I will be beginning a play-through of Resident Evil 4! Feel free to drop by!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Karuu