HelasRoas

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Was wondering design if rpg maker mz or mv could do a ui like the below screen shoot

Attachments

• Screenshot_20210920-112515.png
    Screenshot_20210920-112515.png
    2 MB · Views: 45

JorgeMaker

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Português - BR
Primarily Uses
RMMZ
The real question is: Why wouldn't it be possible?
Of course you would have to discard all the default RPG Maker UI, but it would be worth it if you are to achieve beautiful results like this.

HexMozart88

The Master of Random Garbage
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
Oh, it's very possible, you're just going to have to put a lot of time and/or money into it.

AeroFunk80

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
There's not much you can't do in RPG Maker, it just sometimes requires time, money (commissioning artists/plugin creators), etc.

ephesus

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
Primarily Uses
Look up "map selection" plugins, and possibly "picture choices/ choice pictures" plugins. Then "custom UI" plugins and maybe "quest log" plugins. It's really not crazy hard if you just look beyond the images at what's really going on there just dependent on your experience and willingness to get it done. Similar image style though is dependent on your art skill/ willingness to commission/ them. If all that sounds daunting it might not be the time yet for doing such a ui menu. You might need someJ ava scripting experience to put it all together and working smoothly.

Maybe list what the important mechanics of that UI that you want to implement into your game. You didn't really say.

OR...

If you want to go b*lls out just use the Luna Engine.

Last edited:

Shaz

Global Moderators
Global Mod
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV

I've moved this thread to Plugin Requests. Thank you.

xabileug

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
this is very easy to event using pictures and simple window plugings. there's the picture button triancontane, moghunter's variable UI, tomoaky simple window, there's also triancontane DTEXT picture. i could easily setup something like this thru eventing.

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

20 festive cards can now be unlocked in BiteMe!

The cards are permanent, but can only be unlocked in December!
Once the year is over, you won't be able to unlock the cards, or to upgrade it.
https://johndoenews.itch.io/biteme-storymodeCard141-160-Ad.png
Finally showing some updates again
I think it's ready - Chapter Selection:
unknown.png
On another more gaming topic, I paid 20 bucks for a visual novel to emotionally destroy me. I may write an entry about that.
1638611395177.png
Reading about metaverses recently. I can totally imagine myself in the future, logging in with VR glasses to a virtual beach villa sitting in a virtual chair, with a virtual laptop facing the sea...coding 16-bit RM.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
uwaphua