is it possible to make "keys" to unlock certain responses and branching paths?

mulafraga

Warper
Reaction score
First Language
english
Primarily Uses
VNM
Like in Raging Loop, sometimes you have to go one path, then die,(and by it getting a key to unlock other possible options back in the path before it branched). I wonder if this is possible to do in VN maker?

And another thing(do I'm sure this one isn't) is the option to actually visualize the story path much like Raging loop too.

anyways I'm curious. please let me know!

thanks

Nekonron

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Like in Raging Loop, sometimes you have to go one path, then die,(and by it getting a key to unlock other possible options back in the path before it branched). I wonder if this is possible to do in VN maker?

This should be possible with a persistent switch that will remember that the player has gone through *that* one path and just add a condition to only show the new option if the switch is ON.

mulafraga

Warper
Reaction score
First Language
english
Primarily Uses
VNM
thank you!
This should be possible with a persistent switch that will remember that the player has gone through *that* one path and just add a condition to only show the new option if the switch is ON.

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

So many ideas, so little energy.
SA57Face.pngSA57_IDLE.gifThis is just a "Chinese opera actor" who is totally not a serial killer. Now, we just need to clean up a pile of dead bodies found in his backyard. :kaojoy:
E7DsT3VXsAInVpu

working on my avatar, because i couldn't stand looking at it anymore :D
still not finished though...
alpacaraptors = love!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nickk_c