Is it possible to make part of one generator part match the color of something else in another?

Discussion in 'RPG Maker MV' started by EonRising, Feb 7, 2016.

1. EonRising

EonRising Probably a Furry Member

First Language:
    English
    I know that title is kind of confusing without context so lemme explain!

I'm currently in the middle of making assets to create an anthropomorphic snake, and it's coming out really well so far (I've only done the face images, not the movement sprites yet).

Anyways, I currently have two kinds of hair (one is just a marking on the forehead, the other is a cobra hood) and I have them set up so that the markings and the underside of the hood (which is listed as eyebrows right now) change to the designated hair color, which has a really cool effect!  snake wip1.png snake wip2.png

The problem I'm now facing is the tan part on the mouth. I had been hoping that just adding "m003" to the file would allow it to change to the current hair color, but that just brings up my loading wheel for an eternity without actually showing the mouth part. 

Is there any way around this? Or will I have to list his mouth as hair?

While I'm on the subject, you may notice that his mouth scales cut off quite abruptly. Is there a way I can edit the "body" from within the generator?

2. EonRising

EonRising Probably a Furry Member

First Language:
    English
    Bump ><