Is it possible to reclaim the Preorder Exclusive Bonus?

RyokuHasu

Developer
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
I ordered my original RPG maker VX Ace back when it first came out, and I had recieved the preorder exclusive resource pack with it. Just recently I tried collecting it trough my email again, but the link is broken. Is there anyway other way to reclaim the pack?

Last edited by a moderator:

RyokuHasu

Developer
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
Bump cause it's been about 3 days and Rules say I can ( i may be about 10 hours short lol)

Last edited by a moderator:

MinusGix

MinusGix
Reaction score
Primarily Uses
You would probably have to email support.

Andar

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
German
Primarily Uses
RMMV
I think yes, but you really have to send a support ticket and then probably wait a week because the degica staff is still extremely busy getting everything back on track after the humble action (for example, April resources got posted a few days ago and they're currently working to get May posted as soon as possible)

RyokuHasu

Developer
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
thanks for the information =D

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Wasting so much time trying to get a sprite behavior to work. I feel like banging my head against a wall.
Well... it’s been a real pain in the IRS today. :/
My kitty still young (3-4 months), I think I could teach her some funny tricks... like: "Play dead-ly good music for my games"
Here's a quality DPS class idea: The Beekeeper, who uses the "Bees!!" skill to attack and poison enemies.
Please don't create long, boring cutscenes in which characters do nothing but stand around talking.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Rinion