is it worth upgrading to version 1.6.1?

Decinbr

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
brazil
Primarily Uses
I saw that it was having some bugs, so I'm still wondering if it was worth updating.
Is anyone managing to use the latest version of RPG Maker MZ(1.6.1) normally?

Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMZ
seems to be working fine for me, was rude how it forced the update on me but otherwise just fine. been doing alot of stuff as I always do. I'd play it safe n have a backup somewhere if you're really worried, a little extra space wasted but its gud to have insurance.

Sword_of_Dusk

Ace Attorney
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
1.6.1, as far as I know, is mostly a fix for 1.6.0 breaking things. It should be safe to use. At least I haven't heard anything about any further issues.

Decinbr

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
brazil
Primarily Uses
Is not showing 1.6.1 to me.

1670612682149.png

Sword_of_Dusk

Ace Attorney
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
I'll refer to the following quote from another thread:

v1.6.1 is the current version:
  • Steam Library -> RPG Maker MZ -> right-click -> Properties -> Betas -> None.

You can check the editor version via Help -> About from the editor's menu bar.

MZ 1.6.1 uses the same core scripts as v1.6.0. The only difference is that it uses NWJS v0.49.4 rather than v0.69.1 for playtest and Windows/Mac deployment.

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

That moment when I am listening to another instructor teach and I am thinking…I have been doing this for almost 30 years…I know this material…I teach this material…and you are confusing the crap out of me…let alone the students. What the actual $&@#! are you talking about? :eek:
Help me make a choice. Which one makes more sense?
A. Range style 1.pngDiamond shape
B.Range style 2.png Square shape
I created a skill that can only be used if there are enemies within the player's range. When the player's range is 2, which one do you think is more appropriate to describe the range area?
Just once I would like to see some innocent person stumble upon a body in a crime show and instead of scream they sigh and just say, "Found another one."
Can we get like a RPGM VXA Pro edition with all the limits gone!!
I drew @TheoAllen 's Cecilia~

yVLlTmK.png

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fireboy619