Is Sharing Videos of Early Development Useful?

Sajai-D-Halo

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Hey everyone, I recently finished the rough draft of the first 15 minutes for my dungeon crawler. It's far from the final product but I was wondering if it'd be a good idea to grab thoughts from folks regarding its current direction. I made a video of me playing through it, thinking it'd be a way to grab feedback.

Has anyone ever done this before? If so, do you recommend going about things this way? Also, is there a place in the forums where I can share the video? Is it allowed? It's on YouTube, so I'd just paste the link to get there for everyone.

My plan is to show progress as I make the game to build interest and make corrections based off of feedback as I go along the creation process. So far it's been about six weeks since I first got RMMV so I wanna go about things on the right foot.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

meet with Quon,
the goddess of Rakuen (circle mascot)
It turns out that if I set the collider to 0,0,0,0 before despawning an event.... QMovement will actually play nice with Galv Event Spawner! :LZSexcite:
So I cloned an event in MV today.
Just got two custom tracks for my game. Things are shaping up nicely. :)
Remember, life is sh*t. But it will difinitely be less sh*t in the future! Stay happy everyone ^^ ...*continues to die inside*

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
__Andrea__