Sajai-D-Halo

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Hey everyone, I recently finished the rough draft of the first 15 minutes for my dungeon crawler. It's far from the final product but I was wondering if it'd be a good idea to grab thoughts from folks regarding its current direction. I made a video of me playing through it, thinking it'd be a way to grab feedback.

Has anyone ever done this before? If so, do you recommend going about things this way? Also, is there a place in the forums where I can share the video? Is it allowed? It's on YouTube, so I'd just paste the link to get there for everyone.

My plan is to show progress as I make the game to build interest and make corrections based off of feedback as I go along the creation process. So far it's been about six weeks since I first got RMMV so I wanna go about things on the right foot.

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Valentines Entry, first contest I'm in and it is so much fun to just participate!
Anatomy is really hard. I'm not an artist.
just destroyed hours of work again. i don't know why I bother.
World Map for the inside of my main character's head. Every spot is an area that either occupies his thoughts or staples of everyone's "headspace"

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ribzypooh