stramin

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
spanish
Primarily Uses
N/A
I am using SRD SummonCore and my summons are "buildings", they are not healable using potions or magic.

Now, I want to make a skill to repair them, my idea was pretty simple, use a common event, ask if any of the summonable actors (buildings) is on the party and then heal it.

If : Tower is on the party
Change HP : Tower, + 100
End

but it fails, the condition don't find the summoned actor in the party, I think this condition check for the 4 normal actors only.

How to check if an actor created by SRD SummonCore has been summoned?

OR, do you know another way to achieve this repairing?

Twempie

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
I might be confusing SRD Summoncore with something else, but don't the summons themselves have to be in the Enemy database?

EDIT: I'm thinking of something else, ignore this.

ATT_Turan

Forewarner of the Black Wind
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
There is another ongoing thread asking this exact question. The current consensus there is e-mail SRD to ask him for the script to check for the presence of a summoned actor.

Another way to go about it would be to use Yanfly's Auto Passive States and put a state in the notetags of the actors who can be summoned. You can then use his Target Core so that the skill you're using to heal can only target the actors with that state. The Passive States plugin is free, but Target Core is not.

stramin

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
spanish
Primarily Uses
N/A
There is another ongoing thread asking this exact question. The current consensus there is e-mail SRD to ask him for the script to check for the presence of a summoned actor.

Another way to go about it would be to use Yanfly's Auto Passive States and put a state in the notetags of the actors who can be summoned. You can then use his Target Core so that the skill you're using to heal can only target the actors with that state. The Passive States plugin is free, but Target Core is not.
Interesting idea.

it is good to know I am not the only one having this issue.

I going to search that thread :kaojoy:

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

For a long time I always consider XP soundtracks as the best one.
Just listened to some of MZ tracks from the free version.
It's... Quite mindblowing. xD
Only listened to the battles, towns, and fields.
But I'm sure the rest are equally good. :D
What do you guys want to see for the new Jump into Javascript? A continuation of the rpg_objects, or would you prefer a "lesson 0" where I go back to the absolute basics of Javascript and cover the fundamentals of the language and its construction?
Hey RPG members!!

How do you finish projects? Some new game developers start off strong but end up losing momentum. What keeps you motivated while working on new projects?
Feeling wee sleepy.. ZzzZ
So many threads to move to the right place. My post count is awesome, but 95% of it is due to moving things.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ralphthefifth