RMMZ Is there a better camera move plugin rather than Dragonsmoothcamera plugin?

jedite1000

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
english
Primarily Uses
RMMZ
the Dragon plugin did what i wanted it to do, i walk on player touch event, the camera pans to an event that was off screen then i moved it back to my player character. However the other features i do not like, it messes up my maps, sometimes when i transition to another map, half the map is cut off, dunno if the camera is still focused on my character or not. I just want a plugin or a script to just do the camera pan during the event only, no other stuff. Is there a better plugin or a script i can use? I am using MZ

jedite1000

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
english
Primarily Uses
RMMZ
ah yes, however when i changed the camera focus to an event tile, it does not focus back to the player character, even after setting it up to scroll back to player

edit: fixed

Last edited:

Shaz

Global Moderators
Global Mod
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV

I've moved this thread to Plugin Requests. Thank you.

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

I've decided to stop buying candy in supermarket and bulk buy 4.5kg of candy. The disadvantage of that is, now I eat a lot of candy. -_-
Microsoft has consumed Activision Blizzard. Makes me wonder if they're gonna make Blizzard Blizzard again.
HexMozart88 wrote on AphoticAmaranth's profile.
Your profile pic's face is my current mood.
tfw you're turning old af concept art into a workable game asset (ΦωΦ)
UMjgAfe.png

zGZGQEZ.png

Working on its arm and other leg. boy oh boy getting this thing to move is going to be *fun*
Hi everyone, thanks for reading :kaoswt:
I have a channel for you, An RPG MAKER MV plugin tutorial on YouTube:kaojoy:
Any supports'll be appreciated and I hope you have a great day:wink:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Hoga270