janascorner

Warper
Reaction score
First Language
arabic,english
Primarily Uses
RMMV
the title says it all!
i tried to get sumrndmdude's plugin but it appears that whenever i try download anything from his website doesnt download because of something that has to do with my IP address (which is sad really because i wanted to use the timed attack plugin too..oh well)
so im asking for an alternative/replacement for that plugin that shows choices as pictures and switches to another (highlighted) version of the picture if chosen (chosen with arrows and the ok button not with a mouse)

ShadowDragon

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Dutch
Primarily Uses
RMMV
I dont redistribute the plugin on the forum, if the browser blocks or the IP adress
from unknown websites, how is he/she supposed to download them?

else they wouldn't ask? (but I understand it).

MushroomCake28

KAMO Studio
Global Mod
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
if the browser blocks or the IP adress
You can unblock downloads that are blocked. In Chrome, there's a icon in the top right part of the browser for that. I know it's minor thing that is very silly, but I'm simply following the terms of usage.

janascorner

Warper
Reaction score
First Language
arabic,english
Primarily Uses
RMMV
thank you,shadowdragon for the links/plugins!
im sorry for any trouble that may have caused with sumerndmdde's terms that mushroomcake28 has mentioned
You can unblock downloads that are blocked. In Chrome, there's a icon in the top right part of the browser for that.
as far as im aware you can not unblock an IP address (and the few tutorials on the internet dont work at least with sumerndmdde's website) again sorry for the trouble but there was basically no way for me to access the plugins
i hope you have a great day!

ShadowDragon

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Dutch
Primarily Uses
RMMV
if you got the plugin through the links, its good, the tutorials video's are also on youtube.
if those arent blocked for you.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

Just a heads-up that Slip into Ruby and Jump into Javascript might be a bit slow for now while I'm on the team porting the YEP plugins to VisuStella's MZ suite.
So I managed to build a teleport skill. You can see the progression in the development topic
https://forums.rpgmakerweb.com/index.php?threads/in-dev-multi-hit-target-selection.125049/

Here's how it looks:

But the real question is, can I pull off FF8?

I love these little slime battlers. Really wish I could find more animated ones :'(
The curse of retail: you get ideas, you want to make something with those ideas, but because you're always at friggin' work you can't actually do anything with them.
Quexp wrote on lumimae's profile.
Welcome! :)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dealdeg