Is there a free Plug In for playing a Video befor the title screen or after some seconds in the title screen?

KiraNet

Engel der Dunkelheit
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Deutsch
Primarily Uses
RMMV
I didnt found any... does anyone know one? (If someone ever has made a plug in like that for free) With playing after some seconds I mean there are RPG where if you wait for a half minute a Intro or something starts playing.

Solar_Flare

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
For a video before the title screen, you could use HIME's pre-title events. Making a video interrupt the title screen after idling for a certain time though, I'm not sure if there's a plugin for that, though I don't think it would be very difficult to make.

KiraNet

Engel der Dunkelheit
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Deutsch
Primarily Uses
RMMV
There is a line of code on the download site of this plug in... How can I download the plug in from there?

Edit: Found it out and the Plug In worked thanks!

Last edited:

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

since all my maps are hand drawn... I admit, I super envy those who can make the tileset's work. I'm garbage at mapping, but slightly less bad at just drawing my own areas. plus it's easier to draw my own sprites than edit others to look like my characters.
Guys, I made a trailer! And, I also launched the Steam page! If you would like to support the game, please Wishlist it :ahappy: ->
working on some tilesets _ノ乙(、ン、)_

CIBl8xT.png

Oq8WKHX.png
aww man, color hex code #C4C4C4 doesn't work for the tint value in this scene I need something darker, which stinks just because I liked that one it was my favorite plastic explosive three times...#696969 (nice) should work better (WHY IS MY BRAIN LIKE THIS)
Tell it to me straight, doc. If I've been trying to piece together a "shorter" game to learn stuff outside of game jams... am I just running away from my WIP? :v

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kip_