plasticlove

honey bunches of oats
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMZ
Hiya! Still plugging alone trying to figure RPGMaker MZ out -- really only ever used the PSX version, so there's a lot to learn, and I'm still struggling with a lot of basics, even after finishing the tutorial. (For example, I only recently learned I could select more than one tile.) I want to study and learn here, but the Tutorial felt sort of short. I see there's a lot of Youtube tutorials, but I don't really learn that way -- I learn from manuals, books, printouts, etc. Is there any sort of reference manual I can buy or print out? Or even generally text-and-picture based walkthroughs of the basics. Maybe it's just because I was born in the 90s but I just don't really learn well from following Youtube tutorials -- I lose focus easily, but I'm fine with a book.

estriole

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
indonesian
you can try pressing F1 and open the MZ help... there's a lot of information there...
for book or something like that... especially about eventing... in my country i have seen some book that have older RPG maker tutorial... and since RPG Maker did not changed much... the information can still be used... but i doubt it publish in your country...

you can also browse multiple forum for lots of tutorial...
such as this:
or

hope this help...

Last edited:

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Screenshot-2021-05-02-at-15-07-54.png

Tivadar will help you travel to distant places in Eniko: Ghosts Of Grace

Finally done with the school project, here's the raw video of it. o_O :smile:
Can February March? No, but April May.

Forum statistics