Diretooth

Lv. 23 Werewolf
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Allow me to preface this by stating I'm not asking someone to make a plugin for me. Just to identify if it exists and where I can find it if it does exist.
I'm looking for a plugin that would allow states to be applied based on a buildup meter, in a manner similar to games like Dark Souls and Bloodborne. How a state is applied is based on a meter being filled based on environment or enemy attacks, the size of the meter being determined by the player's resistance to that state. High Poison resistance would result in a longer bar that would take longer to fill, with lower resistance taking little time at all.
In terms of how it would apply to RMMV, I would imagine an enemy attack applying X% Poison rate, for instance, which would fill X% of the actor's bar. X% would be removed at the end of actor's turn or removed entirely with an item that removes the state. The state would not be applied until the meter is filled.
If a plugin like this exists, please let me know. I would also like to reiterate that this is not a request to have it made. If you know of a way I could achieve what I'm looking for without a plugin dedicated to just this, please let me know as well.

Diretooth

Lv. 23 Werewolf
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV

Diretooth

Lv. 23 Werewolf
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Bump again.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

You know, I sometimes ponder if working on the story and details is more necessary than the game itself. Its... technically work, just not direct.

Like for me specifically I never stop evolving the story based on what avenues I can approach in gameplay and then I get anxious thinking "hey good thing I thought about that now instead of later". Repeat ad nauseam.
World Of Final Fantasy Livestream~!
(Ft. Kaliga)
So my office building has 8 individually rented offices in it; 3 of which are social workers and 2 are marriage therapists... Unsurprisingly it always sound very angry out there. Glad I have my own private entrance. :LZSexcite: :thumbsup-right:
I wonder if there's ever been an art challenge that involves drawing faces from the generator.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RizkyBiznizz