Is there a plugin that exists that lets you use fog with custom screen sizes?

Vixxth

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMZ
My game has the screen size adjusted in the "System2" of the database... width - height, uiwidth - uiheight

So "Galv's Layer Graphics MZ" doesnt work becuase the fog shows up outside the screen... in the black regions... unless im missing something...

Arthran

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMZ
If I'm understanding your problem correctly, the issue isn't being caused by you having a custom screen size. It's because your map is smaller than the window. This would happen even if you had the screen at default size, but you were on a map that is smaller than that.

To fix it, you need to make sure that your map is at least the same size as the screen. So if your screen is 1280 x 720 pixels, then you need to make sure that your map is at least 27 x 15 tiles, because each tile is 48 x 48 pixels.

Reactions: Bex

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

ngl i feel like im morbin out
I've made a lot of small changes and fixes over the past couple weeks without actually making any progress on my game...now I'm running out of things I want to change, and I'm terrified that I might have to start being productive again...the horror! D:
I made a mini devlog about the sprite animations I've been working on! You can read it by clicking here

applebuds-dreamtrotter.gif
What happens with this list, is it currently possible to buy any of these RPGMAKER at least those that are for PC?

Combat skill combination demostration

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
somerandomdude