LPMalakye

Warper
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
I was wondering if anyone in the community knew of a program (if one even exists) that allows you to create Manga (or cut scenes) that has a lot of (or decent amount) resources ? Such as poses, emotions, postures etc? If not is there a site or something I can search up(don't know the correct terminology please tell me if you know)  with resources to "Piece together" separate things into one main piece (kinda like a generator but ill be putting the pieces together myself)

If you could Help Id really appreciate it as I would like to try using cut scenes in my projects. Thank you in advance

Andar

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
German
Primarily Uses
RMMV
The maximum you'll get are programs like Manga Maker (which can be purchased from Degica on our main site store) or competing products. There is a trial available for it to check it.

They will have some resources, but those are usually limited to a few scenes, and you'll have to create your own resources for them.

Most comic artists use full image programs without resources, often combined with graphic tablets, to draw everything themselves in their own art style.

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

So got my hearing tested to see if it was the cause of my mishearing what people say. Test showed no problems but talked with the doctor about anxiety and ADHD causing hearing issues and she agreed and also added that some people hear things differently. With my anxiety cause I am in fight or flight I pay attention to all the sounds in the area so body knows when react. Can't pay attention to one source.
Welp, people are trying to quit my team because I can't code. Where's the dancing blob emoji when I need it?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jammers_316