Is there a skill cooldown pluguin effective on enemies?

venomom

Warper
Reaction score
Primarily Uses
I 've tried the pluguin YEP_X_Skillcooldowns(below YEP_skillcore), but it seems that it only has an effect on actors.Anyone knows if I made something wrong or if there's another similar pluguin effective on enemies?

Kes

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
It's for actors.
Could you explain a bit more why you want to give enemies a specific cooldown? The reason I ask is that you determine their attack patterns, so if you don't want them to use UltimateAnnihilation again for 4 turns, then that is how you set it. So I'm unclear why you need a plugin on top of that.

venomom

Warper
Reaction score
Primarily Uses
It's for actors.
Could you explain a bit more why you want to give enemies a specific cooldown? The reason I ask is that you determine their attack patterns, so if you don't want them to use UltimateAnnihilation again for 4 turns, then that is how you set it. So I'm unclear why you need a plugin on top of that.
Thanks for reply, I 've thought about it, though, I was just wondering if I could make the skills casted randomly(and then have a cooldown) rather than casted in certain turns. Well...since it' s a minutia , it doesn't matter if there's really not a way:rswt

bgillisp

Global Moderators
Global Mod
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
Huh...in ACE the cooldown also works on enemies. I use it to prevent an enemy from using a certain powerful skill 2x on the same turn if they can go twice. Are you sure it isn't working with the MV one? How have you tested it?

Andar

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
German
Primarily Uses
RMMV
The easiest way to handle random skill cooldown on enemy patterns is to use Staates that are set to vanish after given number of turns and use them to condition skills in the patterns.
However, if you do that you need to inverse your logic and program the pattern accordingly.

That requires a minimum knowledge about logic sequences to design.

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Just lost about half a day's worth of work because rpg maker crashed during playtesting and corrupted my file :kaolivid:
Boku.gif
advanced_puzzling.PNG
Having a lot of fun making different poses for my character sets! Open to suggestions/critique!

CSKttqh.png

AABS laser beams features:
1,Shoot penetrating laser beams for player's normal attack
2,Beam's width/damage/comsumes/loot can be controlled by events/variables with great flexibility
3,Beam can rebound to walls or certain regionID
4,Can play SE when shooting beams
5,Beam's images can be solid images or animated ones.
Surprising nobody, it turns out "next Friday" for the next Jump into Javascript has become "possibly Sunday if you're lucky" XD

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jester926