sianko389

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
polish
Primarily Uses
N/A
So basic RM VXA colors for HP,MP,TP are yellow/orange, blue green. Is there a way to change it? And if there is, what do i need to do?:unsure:

Andar

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
German
Primarily Uses
RMMV
yes, two ways.

first, somewhere in the script editor are functions that define the color numbers for each part.
these functions can be edited to change to other color numbers, either directly in the default scripts or by adding scripts that are designed for that (for example the Luna Engine).

Second, although that is a bit problematic for other reasons, you can edit the color palette in the windowskin picture. This however changes the color for everything that uses the same definition and can cause strange effects if you make a wrong color replacement there.

sianko389

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
polish
Primarily Uses
N/A
yes, two ways.

first, somewhere in the script editor are functions that define the color numbers for each part.
these functions can be edited to change to other color numbers, either directly in the default scripts or by adding scripts that are designed for that (for example the Luna Engine).

Second, although that is a bit problematic for other reasons, you can edit the color palette in the windowskin picture. This however changes the color for everything that uses the same definition and can cause strange effects if you make a wrong color replacement there.
Thanks, the windowskin thing won't be much of a problem for me to be honest so i think i will go with it:ehappy:

Andar

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
German
Primarily Uses
RMMV
then just remember to check the text colors you use in your show text commands as well - the numbers of the color text code also refer to the position of the color square of the windowskin.

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Coin Locker title screen:
Still in progress...

Screenshot_134.png
the girls.png
So, these are all the girls of the party =3 (beside the protagonist if you play as a female.)
Now, I just have one more character sheet of the guys left and I'm done with their presentations =3
Can you recognize where this area is from? :kaocry:
Mq9QM3h.png
For those with up to 9 elements of magic; how do you structure your database. By element? Or by what is offensive vs supportive spells?
would anyone here be interested in rough concept art for the main protagonist of my game that might get changed later? :kaoswt2:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
onbetltd