sianko389

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
polish
Primarily Uses
N/A
So basic RM VXA colors for HP,MP,TP are yellow/orange, blue green. Is there a way to change it? And if there is, what do i need to do?:unsure:

Andar

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
German
Primarily Uses
RMMV
yes, two ways.

first, somewhere in the script editor are functions that define the color numbers for each part.
these functions can be edited to change to other color numbers, either directly in the default scripts or by adding scripts that are designed for that (for example the Luna Engine).

Second, although that is a bit problematic for other reasons, you can edit the color palette in the windowskin picture. This however changes the color for everything that uses the same definition and can cause strange effects if you make a wrong color replacement there.

sianko389

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
polish
Primarily Uses
N/A
yes, two ways.

first, somewhere in the script editor are functions that define the color numbers for each part.
these functions can be edited to change to other color numbers, either directly in the default scripts or by adding scripts that are designed for that (for example the Luna Engine).

Second, although that is a bit problematic for other reasons, you can edit the color palette in the windowskin picture. This however changes the color for everything that uses the same definition and can cause strange effects if you make a wrong color replacement there.
Thanks, the windowskin thing won't be much of a problem for me to be honest so i think i will go with it:ehappy:

Andar

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
German
Primarily Uses
RMMV
then just remember to check the text colors you use in your show text commands as well - the numbers of the color text code also refer to the position of the color square of the windowskin.

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

ScreenShot_8_19_2022_8_51_4.png
Both Mike and Ray here are in a "HYPE!" state after Mike uses "Wild Party", which also heals everyone. they'll do more damage and counter more often, but defense is lower along with hit rate.
WHEEL3.gif
Ooker spookers and fun attack mechanics! What a Friday!
Not today... Not today...
I guess I should send my CV to Hasbro. I've made Monopoly cheaters edition more fun and challenging. I've developed custom cheats and chest/chance cards for it. And I've cleared many nightmares through my cards and rules.
I'm only missing 2 more bgms for my game but maaaaan, searching for these tracks is killing me. Can't find anything good to replace MZ's Theme 2 and Scene 5 I have as placeholders. Everything is too epic or too evil or too alarming. That 'scene 5' track in particular would fit nicely with my scene. Well, at least I finally figured what my last click-fest of a gameplay element will be like, so something positive :D

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Foxx042