Rikketz

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
Spanish
Primarily Uses
VNM
Hello,
I'm trying to create an image with a lot of hotspots and some messages and events on them.
The problem I have is:
Once I click on the Hotspot Nº 100 (for instance), and the text is showing up in the screen, I can click the other hotspots while the text is on the screen and then both messages are mixed and nothing happen then.
I tried the 'Change Hotspot State' to off on all the hotspots once I click on one of them, but it doesn't work...
Also I tried to create a new hotspot covering all the screen once I click on one of them but then I can click to keep running the text, so I have to press 'Enter' or 'Space'.

Is there a way to solve this issue?

Thanks in advance

Lo0bo0

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
spanish
Primarily Uses
VNM
Try to create common events, where once clicked certain hotspot it goes to that common event, where you first erase the text. Then display the new Text, make the event happens, etc...

You´ll have to create a common event for every hotspot, so every time you click another hotspot, the text from the previous one gets erased so the new one can be placed. And assign every text number to the same, so you cant copy paste the erase Text comand and it erases all those texts.

Hope this helps.

Rikketz

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
Spanish
Primarily Uses
VNM
That's not exactly what I wanted, because in this case I can click the new common event even if I don't finish the interaction with the first one.

So what I want is to finish an interaction and then I click a new hotspot.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

Besides my Might and Magic inspired project, I have always wanted to make a Fire Emblem-like game. Time is the culprit... Between life, composing music packs, and working on a game can it be done!? The tactical plugins for MV work quite well based on what I have tested.
Yaaay! My second public script is out and approved! A VX Ace Final Fantasy IX styled Throw Script!

I look forward to all the constructive feedback I get but most importantly I hope everyone who ends up using it enjoys!

Yaaaay! Making scripts is fun lol. :D
When you're lost out therrrrre and you're alllll alone, ahwahwah waitin, to carry you hooooommmme, uhhheverywhere you look! (someone hit me with those backing vocals)
X.X cant focus... too many thing want do... help!
Day 2 of teaching MV, student can move cat across the map.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nwr