QueenTeaYT

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
Like the Blue Demon in Aoi Oni, or the Witch in the Witch's House, or the Painted Ladies in Ib? One's that follow the player around and can deal damage by making contact?

Gabriel-Chi

MetsuG
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Portuguese-BR
Primarily Uses
RMMZ
Like,if you get close he runs at you?You can make this easy with the event settings,see on the under-left part of it to run if you get close and make an contact event,or something like
(Edit:Sorry i just realize it's an RPGMVX Ace request,my tip above is for RPGMMV)

QueenTeaYT

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMVXA

QueenTeaYT

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
Like,if you get close he runs at you?You can make this easy with the event settings,see on the under-left part of it to run if you get close and make an contact event,or something like
(Edit:Sorry i just realize it's an RPGMVX Ace request,my tip above is for RPGMMV)

Haha thanks anyway. <3

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Apparently all of LGBT reddit hates me. I posted a simple question and only got hate mail. What's the deal? The doompost was literally 6 months ago and I've changed my views since then and apologized.
MOD NOTE: See second response before replying to this.
Amazing. Simply amazing...

JRPG Browser - Playlist:
Hello, comrades, do you have a pack of modern or student clothes? i need for my project: 3
Just a reminder. One expectation of being a new member is that you read the rules. You can find them here: https://forums.rpgmakerweb.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.90/

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
neex84