Is there a way to have a following enemy?

QueenTeaYT

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
Like the Blue Demon in Aoi Oni, or the Witch in the Witch's House, or the Painted Ladies in Ib? One's that follow the player around and can deal damage by making contact?

Gabriel-Chi

MetsuG
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Portuguese-BR
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Like,if you get close he runs at you?You can make this easy with the event settings,see on the under-left part of it to run if you get close and make an contact event,or something like
(Edit:Sorry i just realize it's an RPGMVX Ace request,my tip above is for RPGMMV)

QueenTeaYT

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMVXA

QueenTeaYT

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
Like,if you get close he runs at you?You can make this easy with the event settings,see on the under-left part of it to run if you get close and make an contact event,or something like
(Edit:Sorry i just realize it's an RPGMVX Ace request,my tip above is for RPGMMV)
Haha thanks anyway. <3

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Kitchen counters! I am on my second version of counters. It is slow going and I always see little details that could be done better. Have to force myself to say that's good enough for now and continue on.
I always thought I was just really, really bad at communication, then the internet proceeds to say "lol no".
Almost 100,000 Threads! We should make a celebration. Make a 100K logo? :p
Cursed problem: Multiple language switches. Say, you want to switch to EN language from JP but you have no idea where the language switch in JP menu language.
Tonight I'm finally going to start putting the dungeons my team has made on grid paper into the engine. That's the final step of making the game world.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JohannBecker