Is there a way to make skills interactive.

u6t7o9

Warper
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
N/A
I'm trying to make this game in Mv, but I'm trying to make the combat in my game stand out, so I'm wondering if there's a way to make a skill have different minigames/ button inputs that you play before casting a spell or using a skill?
I already know about SumRndmDde's timed attack core and Yanfly's input combo skills, but i want to know if there is a plugin that would allow me to add something like Mother 3's rhythm battle system to one skill or something like pressing buttons in the correct order to use the skill or having to button mash certain buttons for another skill. if such a plugin exists please comment it down below.

u6t7o9

Warper
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
N/A
never mind please ignore this entire thread i found out there was more than just a timed attack core from sumrndmdde's website.

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Dev be like: "I'll make the character goes amnesia so I could explain the world and the lore better and immersive to the players"
Whoever decided that the 5th area of Xenoblade 3 had to be THAT big and be explored in the manner it does needs to be shot. My OCD cannot leave a tiny shard of the map hidden and those controls can go right on and f*** themselves. -.-

/rant off
Raggon wrote on NoPatience's profile.
:kaohi:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BagOfAnts