decinbr

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
brazil
Primarily Uses
Is there anyway to get players variables and create a ranking system or something like that.

Wavelength

MSD Strong
Global Mod
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
Moved to Plugin Requests.

I highly recommend editing your initial post to include information about what you are trying to rank, and against whom (is it against other players that are not on the same computer? if so this will be much harder). A mockup of what it would look like would be helpful to anyone trying to fulfill your request, too.

??????

Diabolical Codemaster
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Binary
Primarily Uses
RMMZ
Like an online highscores / leaderboard ranking?
1611021760149.png

I have a plugin for such a thing, but the latest version isnt publicly available. But its certainly possible to implement :)

decinbr

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
brazil
Primarily Uses
Moved to Plugin Requests.

I highly recommend editing your initial post to include information about what you are trying to rank, and against whom (is it against other players that are not on the same computer? if so this will be much harder). A mockup of what it would look like would be helpful to anyone trying to fulfill your request, too.
Yes, against another players not in same computer.

Aerosys

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
german
Primarily Uses
RMMZ
Keep in mind that an Online Highscore requires you to have a Database and most probably having a Server + Backend aswell. It's not impossible, but much more difficult than on ordinary Plugin.

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

I once thought about a boss gauntled game. I actually did it.
Stream will be live shortly with some Gex 3! Feel free to drop by!
Snippet from a game I'm working on. Not much happening here. Mostly look at atmosphere. May upload a longer version. Still need to make up some enemy arts.
Been slightly struggling with developing the latest chapter, I think I will downscale my ambitions and make it more linear.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
spectrallax