decinbr

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
brazil
Primarily Uses
Is there anyway to get players variables and create a ranking system or something like that.

Wavelength

MSD Strong
Global Mod
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
Moved to Plugin Requests.

I highly recommend editing your initial post to include information about what you are trying to rank, and against whom (is it against other players that are not on the same computer? if so this will be much harder). A mockup of what it would look like would be helpful to anyone trying to fulfill your request, too.

??????

Diabolical Codemaster
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Binary
Primarily Uses
RMMZ
Like an online highscores / leaderboard ranking?
1611021760149.png

I have a plugin for such a thing, but the latest version isnt publicly available. But its certainly possible to implement :)

decinbr

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
brazil
Primarily Uses
Moved to Plugin Requests.

I highly recommend editing your initial post to include information about what you are trying to rank, and against whom (is it against other players that are not on the same computer? if so this will be much harder). A mockup of what it would look like would be helpful to anyone trying to fulfill your request, too.
Yes, against another players not in same computer.

Aerosys

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
german
Primarily Uses
RMMZ
Keep in mind that an Online Highscore requires you to have a Database and most probably having a Server + Backend aswell. It's not impossible, but much more difficult than on ordinary Plugin.

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

#WIP Metal Tactics's TBS (2015 vs 2021)
VSt9pWc.png
ZXnpNYY.png
RPG Maker News #14 | Diffused Screen Effects, Unsellable Items, Ambient Synths, Adult Woman Set
If kids are going to be taught on computers and have access to the Internet, some basic knowledge of copyright should be a part of the grade school curriculum.
I have some news that I want to share - I've been accepted to university ^-^
I received some offers just over a month ago, but I wanted to make my choice and get things in place before sharing the news.
I'm super excited, and I'm very happy with my choice of program and school.
Yesterday I went to get some new jeans for my new job... and discovered I'm a plus size. I'm planning on dieting so I can get back to where I was before 2020. I decided on a Japanese food diet because the recipes I can cook at home are both low-calorie and delicious.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
arkauss