Barthdry

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Java
Primarily Uses
RMMV
I want a project that contains setted tileset which doesn't need any rtp. Is there any presetted project. If any please give a link and it should be free to distrubute to internet after modifying

Andar

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
German
Primarily Uses
RMMV
I think you should explain what your problem with the RTP is and why you don't want to use it.
Perhaps we can then point you to a workaround, because replacing the RTP is not cheap.

I don't know of any full tilesets formatted for RMXP that are available for purchase anywhere (the format was changed between XP and VX, and most commercial works follows the VX/VXA/MV/MZ formats).
And a full custom tileset is a year of work for most artists, with commission prices of around 30K$ or more...

Barthdry

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Java
Primarily Uses
RMMV
I think you should explain what your problem with the RTP is and why you don't want to use it.
Perhaps we can then point you to a workaround, because replacing the RTP is not cheap.

I don't know of any full tilesets formatted for RMXP that are available for purchase anywhere (the format was changed between XP and VX, and most commercial works follows the VX/VXA/MV/MZ formats).
And a full custom tileset is a year of work for most artists, with commission prices of around 30K$ or more...
No i tried setting up a large tileset with sci fi theme but it is to hard and complicated and is there no way to simplify it

Andar

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
German
Primarily Uses
RMMV
not really - but if you try to explain what you don't understand on setting up a tileset, or what your problems are, then we can help.

Barthdry

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Java
Primarily Uses
RMMV
I am Clear but the only problem is that it take a very long time setting up large tilesets and some of it's part is also not appropriately set
not really - but if you try to explain what you don't understand on setting up a tileset, or what your problems are, then we can help.
i

Andar

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
German
Primarily Uses
RMMV
There is a reason why we say that generalls each hour of gameplay needs at least 100 hours of developing. Setting things up is one reason for this.

And unfortunately the way the RMXP tileset is defined makes it almost impossible to setup a tileset for someone else (the later makers have more restricted tilesets that are as a result easier to handle).

You'll have to bite the bit and put in that work.

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

unnamed_image.jpg
SOMEONE'S SINGLE! HE DOES LIKE ALL GENDERS! SADLY, HE HAS NO NUMBER TO NOTE OF BECAUSE HE HAS NO USE FOR A PHONE, BECUASE SUMMONING WORKS MUCH BETTER AND DOES NOT COME WITH AN ITEMISED BILL.
I just found out that MZ regional price on Steam in my place is much cheaper than MV.
Our water started to work again, now i don't have to fill up our toilet with water again.
Finally able to return to work after months of lockdown. My poor feet are hurting :( I need to get used to working again haha

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Hyo