Is there any way to get an image to appear underneath a battler?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Papillon

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Hi there. I'm trying to create an effect where the ground below a battler changes colour if they're afflicted with a certain status effect. I can get a picture to display if they are, but it will always appear in front of the sprite rather than behind it.

Is there any way to go about this?

AcousticJamm

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMZ
Did you try putting the battler in the actual image?

bgillisp

Global Moderators
Global Mod
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMVXA

This thread is being closed, due to being solved. If for some reason you would like this thread re-opened, please report this post and leave a message why. Thank you.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

rux
Just 80% of my motivation on game making lmao, anyone got tips on how to not be unmotivated?
I've signed up for a job training program for people with Asperger's Syndrome. I went to a "test run" today so they could see how well I did with simple jobs, and I amazed them. Most new people do it in 30+ minutes, while I finished in a mere 15 minutes. Gives me time to work on a screenplay for Studio MDHR...
People,I have seen that Someone from China/Chile and London is doing a Vaccine Against COVID-19.
Doing anything that yield good result in the long run is like sowing seeds. With proper care, they will grow and bear fruits. I'm excited for tomorrow. :D

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
twilightprincess