Is there any way to make BGM, BGS and SE stop when minimizing the game?

Lonelywraith

The Storyteller of Woe
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Spanish
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
When a VX Ace game is minimized, the game stops like an usual emulator and all that stuff. That's not really the problem, I don't really have any problem with that. The thing is that BGM, BGS, ME and SE keeps sounding even thought you do this and that's what really kind of bothers me.
For example, I have a dialogue which you can't skip because I designed it to auto proceed after like 8 seconds:
"Bla bla bla.\| \| \| \| \| \| \| \| \^"
This, in order to auto proceed when the 8 seconds SE of the dialogue I recorded -that's playing just before the dialogue appears- already finishes.

But, when the game is minimized before the dialogue ends, the SE keeps sounding but the dialogue seconds (\|) won't, so when you open the game you have to look at the same dialogue for 8 seconds of silence until the other one appears. What I'd like to avoid is this kind of situations. I don't think there's really a way, but I'd just like to make sure of it.

Attachments

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

In other news, my new computer is now ordered, and I'll have it in my hot little hands by the end of the week! CAN'T WAIT!!!
I've said my cat's names in such a baby-talk manner over the years, Biggs is now Biggoro, Bella is now Bellllyyaah, and somehow.....somehow Tessa is Sessashan
Did a massive ****up in my code that would have caused the game to crash on most computers and almost released an update without noticing it.
I keep thinking today is Thursday.
And I look forward to the next preview thread coming this afternoon.
And then I realise it's not Thursday at all.
And then I get sad :(

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nwr