TopHatGuy

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
If you don't know Combos are like if you push the A button at the right time you get another hit
Example:

Thanks!

Andar

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
German
Primarily Uses
RMMV
That is not called combos in RPG-Maker terminology, which is probably why you didn't find anything in your search.

"Combo" for most people around here means that two actors use two different skills and those two skills combine to a special single skill in battle.

What you describe is more often called "Quick Time Event" or QTE.

There were scripts for both available on the VXAce master script list, but many of the old links are dead.

However you should still find some solution if you search for the correct name of this mechanic, which is not "Combo" but "QuickTime Event".

Roninator2

Gamer
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
The closest thing is Galv's Timed Button Attacks, but it only does one hit and does not do damage it you miss. Maybe it can be modified. don't know yet.

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

Can you recognize where this area is from? :kaocry:
Mq9QM3h.png
For those with up to 9 elements of magic; how do you structure your database. By element? Or by what is offensive vs supportive spells?
would anyone here be interested in rough concept art for the main protagonist of my game that might get changed later? :kaoswt2:
I guess I have no idea how to properly upload a custom font lmao. The menu fonts are too damn small.

Font_Size.PNG

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
debet99net