Jachan

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Sign Language
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Forgive me if it's in wrong place to post. Feel free to move it to the correct place. =D

Like I said in topic, is there more things for "Character Creation" pieces in RMMV? Such as more clothes... more faces... more hairs... etc. Or are those three "Japanese Character Generator Expansion" the ONLY ones contain them included? If there are more than those, can you please name them for me? Thanks!

Rhino

~Inactive~
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
You can find more (free!) generator pieces by searching through the MV resources on this forum :)

Here's a handy link for you: Avery's Resource Masterlist
Keep scrolling down until you see the MV pieces. Any links you see that have
796ww9v9.png
knqqcgzl.png
3v5zbuvz.png
probably means there are some full generator pieces in there :kaoluv:

Orb

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Spanish
I didn't even know there was a Japanese expansion, I should check that out lol. I've been using all the resources available within these forums, as Rhino mentioned (they're very useful, and there's lots of things to choose from even though MV is kinda 'new')

Jachan

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Sign Language
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Oh, didn't know about that! =O
Thanks, Mr. Rhino! Wait, I mean Ms. Rhino! xD (Referring to Spiderman's villain. =P )

But how do I add them in MV? I mean, it's probably easy to notice that I could not know how to add them in since I asked for this thread, =O

Sharm

Pixel Tile Artist
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
N/A
That's a completely different question. I suggest instead of focusing on the resources you take some time to play with the ones you have, get used to how the engine works, read through some tutorials and the help file. If you're still confused after that there's a section called Resource Support that can help you sort out how to get the files you want to use formatted for use in RM.

Latest Profile Posts

Worked on a cutscene skip domino effect using Maker Systems' script as the basis. Basically if I have a batch of cutscenes in a row on different maps, now when you skip one cutscene it will skip the entire set. No more spamming X to skip a scene every new map.

Oh and it will work regardless of where you do it from in the set. Convenient!
seems absolutely WILD to me now all the hundreds of hours of work I used to do in 2k(3) over a decade ago with a resolution of 320x240. that seems so insanely TINY now, seemed so normal at the time!
Playing Aroma Indosiar theme song.
Aroma is an Indonesian TV show about cooking. :)
Working on a characteeer! (Why is it so hard to color hair?) ;-;
Silly-Sketches.png
Just finished eventing a couple simple puzzles in RMMV, for my very first game "Sample Quest." Just messing around, throwing things together, and calling it a story XD On a non-RM note, got my hair cut today!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
VerdantSorcerer