Barishou

Warper
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
I need some helpful response about this problem of mine. Guys did you know how to change the font style of a certain RPG game project? Hope that you'll help me guys. ;_;  Thanks in advance. :guffaw:  

Engr. Adiktuzmiko

Chemical Engineer, Game Developer, Using BlinkBoy'
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Tagalog
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
use the Font class

It's all in the help file btw, if you care to read... :)

EXamples:

to change font,

Font.name = "name of font"

To change size

Font.size = "new font size"

etc... Just read the help file to know about the attributes of the Font class... :)

Last edited by a moderator:

Andar

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
German
Primarily Uses
RMMV
The answer above requires you to use script commands and have some knowledge of scripting.

By default, you can only change the font size with the command codes in "show text" events.

A third method would be to search the master script list for one of the advanced messaging scripts and install that script. This will give you more text-format-options to use in event commands with only minimum knowledge of scripting needed (you only need to know how to install the script, no need to know script commands)

Shaz

Global Moderators
Global Mod
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
I've moved this thread to RGSSx Script Support. Please be sure to post your threads in the correct forum next time. Thank you.

kerbonklin

Hiatus King
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Create a folder called Font in your project folder, put the font file inside it, and then go to the script Main and put this above rgss_main

Font.default_name = ["YourFontHere"]Make sure you add this font type to any custom scripts that have their own font settings.

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

I THINK I have a slightly better grasp on drawing my maps now... sorta. I still need to figure out how to draw a city of sorts. I've only got the abstract going so far.
One day, I'll not have this lingering cough and we'll have another make a game stream.
A music I create while practicing E Major scale. :D
Too bad the Boss Battle Build Bout isn't also for VXAce.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dxdiagnostical