Island survival resource pack

Sephiron

Nyarlathotep's second cousin, twice removed.
Reaction score
First Language
Engrish
So not too long ago, I was working on a game similar to "Survival kids" on the Gameboy Color. Like the ADHD infested human I am, I have decided that I no longer want to work on it any longer. For anyone who is interested in the scripts that I've bundled up (Lighting, day/night, needs, minecraft style building, among many others...) PM me and I'll send you my entire project. In this topic, I am solely going to focus on the tilesets and charas that I've been working on specifically for my project. You are free to use these in either free or commercial projects, just make sure that you give absolute credit for me (You don't have to mention me in game, just slip my name somewhere in your project so that people at least know that I was helpful). There are no A3, A5, or C tilesets, as this is mostly unfinished. Nevertheless, I think it could be useful for some people or small games that don't require much detail (My project was never going to have much detail

anyways).

Most of these images are tinted from the day/night system. The beachy part has animated "waves". The sand gets dark when it's wet... Nothing fancy, but I think it looks nice.

Yes, that's an ugly cannon...

It gets hard to see at night!

A bit of a really, dark red cave... The tileset is not that dark or red, don't worry.

A mayan style temple interior (once again tinted). I chose to make the rocks "brown" in the chasm, but you can change the color of the rocks by placing floor tiles underneath it.

Temple exterior with LoZ styled pavement and sand. I was lazy with the river tiles, but all the water is animated.

Feel free to modify it however you want (recolors, edits, additions), but you still need to credit me fully.

I'm not sure what I'll be working on next... But if anyone is interested in having me do some art for them, I'm willing to do so for free on non-commercial projects. I'd love to be a part of a serious commercial team though, for RPG maker or otherwise. Message me on tumblr, and check out my other pixel art. Keep in mind that this is a few months old, so my art has gotten much better since.

xsephironx.tumblr.com

Beach.zip

Attachments

Last edited by a moderator:

TygerBurnz

Crouching Monkey, Hidden Trickster
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
you have your license in the pack, right?

Jomarcenter

jomarcenter-MJM
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
ENGLISH
Primarily Uses
RMMV
He does, He is the creator of the resources and the script. The game he was supposed to work on is based on "Survival kids"  but, The resources and stuffs he use for his own game do not represent or have a very similarities "Survival kids" Graphics content. So he have the right to showcase his own resources.

Sephiron

Nyarlathotep's second cousin, twice removed.
Reaction score
First Language
Engrish
Yeah, I created them myself. The resources I made weren't made to be replicas of survival kids, they're a spin on the genre with my own art style. I just figured that they were general enough to be useful for a handful of people.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Released a spider. Looked deadly.
I’ll just assume it was deadly. Bravery, people.

The hero compassionately saves the frightful beast of unknown persuasions. Did it feel gratitude or fear? Nevertheless, the hero sees their good deed in the darkest shadows of the night, wondering if each would be the one to repay them with an unknown demise.
Success, my character has harnessed the power of the particle, and now she leaves a speed streak.:kaopride:

I'm breaking up with QSprite. :kaolivid:
Ami
--- Spoiled Food ---

M.Knight: Oh,no! the Bread has been Mold!
Chef: It's not Mold,it's in Fermentation.
M.Knight: Are you sure?
Chef: Y'know Cheese? It's safe to eat
(Chef eat the Moldy Bread,after that he take into the Hospital with Green Face)
Suddenly I remember the days when I create something just by pure wild imagination. I wasn't thinking about concept, structure, or anything else. Just create (even if it's unfinished in the end). Somehow I kinda want to have that wild imagination again. :D
Google "The Great Stink"
Enjoy.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Eryops