issue- show message from different characters are intersecting

mulafraga

Warper
Reaction score
First Language
english
Primarily Uses
VNM
i dont know if it was a key i clicked, but now the phrase from the next characters starts in the same message box from the previous and the parts of the previous one in the front. i deleted those dialogues, but it still is bugging out. not sure how to fix this. i already restarted and everything

Lady_JJ

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMZ
I don't know anything about Visual Novel Maker, but a similar thing started happening to me with MZ. It got to the point where I just threw the towel in and restarted the game from scratch. Fortunately I was only into the game for a few hours. But then the same thing started happening again. Turns out it had to do with Visustella's Message Core. I had inserted a plugin command to give 5 lines to the text box rather than the default 4 and never turned it back to 4. And that's when the mayhem started each time. When I put a plugin command to revert the number of lines back to 4, everything started behaving again. Not sure if you're using this kind of plugin, but I figured I'd mention it because you are describing exactly what happened to me.

pokerfacy

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
Chinese
Primarily Uses
VNM
Did you try the "Message Settings" command? Put this command before your "show message" command and set "Auto Erase" to "On", this may solve the problem.

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Maldra wrote on stramin's profile.
Hi regarding the 32 bit -> 64 bit
I am running on a 64 bit windows OS and tried doing this conversion. I converted all of the .exe files that I could find in the KADOKAWA\RPGMV folder using the 4gbpatch.exe file. However, after trying to access RPG Maker MV after this conversion, it simply will not load. Do you have any advice or any ideas?
****ing muscle memory: does anyone else habitually quit out of test play when they notice something they """HAVE""" to fix, in spite of the fact that you can now edit DURING test play?

...thousands of times...

...every day?
Does anyone recognize him? :kaocry:
pwkyiDa.jpg

And hi.
finally drew 3 of the enemies that appear as students from the high school that's in my game.
Finnuval wrote on ShuBun-Kin's profile.
Loving the avatar :D

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NaughtyPoncho