RMMV Issue: SRD_CCEX_DynamicActors giving "TypeError" Cannot read property 'length' of undefined.

RPyro64

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
I've been trying to add a sort of visual equipments to my game, using the plugins SRD_GameUpgrade, SRD_SuperToolsEngine, SRD_CharacterCreatorEX, and SRD_CCEX_DynamicActors. However, I have been getting the bug mentioned in the title every time I run the game, and it only happens while SRD_CCEX_DynamicActors is on. Here is a screenshot of the full error, and my plugins list.
agon1.PNG

pluginlist.PNG

Can anyone help?

RPyro64

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
I've been trying to add a sort of visual equipments to my game, using the plugins SRD_GameUpgrade, SRD_SuperToolsEngine, SRD_CharacterCreatorEX, and SRD_CCEX_DynamicActors. However, I have been getting the bug mentioned in the title every time I run the game, and it only happens while SRD_CCEX_DynamicActors is on. Here is a screenshot of the full error, and my plugins list.
View attachment 213758

View attachment 213757

Can anyone help?
bump

ATT_Turan

Forewarner of the Black Wind
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
The forum rules require you wait 72 hours before bumping a topic.

That said...the error is clearly while loading notetags, so it would be helpful for you to post screenshots of your dynamic actors notetags.

RPyro64

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
The forum rules require you wait 72 hours before bumping a topic.

That said...the error is clearly while loading notetags, so it would be helpful for you to post screenshots of your dynamic actors notetags.
Oh, sorry, that's my mistake. I've attached the only notetag I have.

Attachments

• notetag.PNG
    notetag.PNG
    7.3 KB · Views: 2

ATT_Turan

Forewarner of the Black Wind
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Why trim it down so far? No one can help with several basic troubleshooting steps, such as whether it's in a valid type of database entry. My advice is when you need support, provide screenshots of the actual screen - it doesn't help anyone to deprive them of information :wink:

So, presuming that's on a Class, Weapon or Armor, it looks like it's the correct syntax. Have you tried disabling all of the plugins except the SRD ones at the bottom? Have you tried moving them to the top of your list instead of the bottom?

Not related to your problem, do you realize you have the MadeWithMv plugin in there twice?

RPyro64

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Why trim it down so far? No one can help with several basic troubleshooting steps, such as whether it's in a valid type of database entry. My advice is when you need support, provide screenshots of the actual screen - it doesn't help anyone to deprive them of information :wink:

So, presuming that's on a Class, Weapon or Armor, it looks like it's the correct syntax. Have you tried disabling all of the plugins except the SRD ones at the bottom? Have you tried moving them to the top of your list instead of the bottom?

Not related to your problem, do you realize you have the MadeWithMv plugin in there twice?
For your first thing, thats a good point I wont trim it in so far in future.

It's an armor, yeah. I've tried disabling everything, but I haven't tried moving everything to the top of my list yet.

I'll fix having the madewithmv plugin being there twice

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

ScreenShot_5_26_2022_11_36_32.png
added a Panic gauge to battle. it fills up according to your actions. each character has a different passive that activates once the gauge is full. also once full, a countdown starts and after each action taken, the gauges decreases. with each character, the decrease is different.
Genuinely considering making a thread informing people how to Google.
It's time for Da Update...

Prototyping some overworld abilities. Some of the characters you'll meet on your journey can use special overworld skills to travel around. This can be something like digging holes in the ground or getting hints towards your next objective.

Even more things I made.
Equipping Abilities is very important.
fLhHhZjh.gif

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
THORR1