Issue with Base Parameter Control

darkmatter404

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
So I'm trying to make a system where your HP and MP are controlled directly by your Constitution and Wisdom stats. The idea is that your MP will be 2x your Wisdom and your HP will be 10x your Constitution. Using the base parameter control, I went into the max MP formula and modified it to this:

(base + plus) * paramRate * buffRate + flat + (user.luk * 2)

Luck is the stat im turning into wisdom (because wisdom also affects status chance, so it has to be luck), but when I test out a battle, my characters just have their MP calculated normally. I've made sure this is the correct wording, spacing, brackets, etc but it still doesnt work. Any ideas?

Andar

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
German
Primarily Uses
RMMV
please give link to the plugin you're using, a screenshot of your plugin manager and tell us which version your projects rpg_core.js file is (open it with any text editor to read that)

Tiamat-86

old jrpg gamer
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
english
Primarily Uses
RMMV
i assume your using yanfly's base param control?
you might have better luck using the extension plugin class parameters.
then you can use variables for VIT/WIS/STR/DEX/INT/MND/LUK
<Custom Class Parameters>
stat = level * v[x]+ y;
stat = ......
</Custom Class Parameters>
change x to the variable use for that character's stat and change y to that class's LV1 base HP.
if using a class change system you'll have to make 4 of every class so that each character has its own thing.
just remember to set those variables when the game starts up. and battle test wont have the variables

Kes

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
[move]Javascript/Plugin Support[/move]

darkmatter404

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
Got it working on a new project, I don't know why it didn't work but I think I've solved it. Thanks for the help.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Brioche with a crème patissiere filling is so tasty!
A group of Game creators and others who trying to revive the Feel of Multiplayer and TOWN/ROLEPLAY games
Wow, lots of RPG Maker MV stuff on sale on Steam for 50%-75% off. Steam, why you not tell me?!
looking for help on top secret project
The nick "Toeuia" that I'm using comes from a, idk, you okay the chess game while chit chatting them. The first two are students. Then you know, finally, the champion, and then the champion's sensei. I played like this so many times until suddenly there's another chess master. Very naive but super smart. After he lost, he kinda advised me not to give up on chest. Because the next one was never seen beaten. Touya.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SaltedFish