Pearl484

Sweetly Spiked Flower
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Hello, I was trying to experiment around with my door events, when I found an interesting problem. I am currently trying to make a door that opens, pushes a player through, and closes when touched so it looks like a player is passing through the door at will. However, after I make my event doors animate to close themselves, they will not trigger again. This is particularly odd as this behavior only began occurring after I changed the door event to close itself. Perhaps I changed more than I remember?
I cannot find anyone who has a problem similar to mine.

Thank you for taking your time to read this. If anyone could help me understand the error, I would greatly appreciate it.

Screenshot of event:
CuteKid.png

hiddenone

Lurker Extraordinaire
Global Mod
Reaction score
First Language
english
Primarily Uses
RMMV
You've left 'Through ON' in the last move route, which means the player won't be able to touch the door. Switch that to 'Through OFF' and it should work.

Pearl484

Sweetly Spiked Flower
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Thank you very much. I would not have noticed that without your help.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Started playing Danganronpa 3 in French - Eyes started bleeding in less than 5 minutes - Installed English text instead.
Why, translator, whyyyy???
-_- Now we have punishments for skipping meals, specially breakfast. At least let me sleep on Fridays -_-
colorize an old sketch
Welp... with numerous plugins and a bit of Javascript help, I've simulated an AP system in battle. Proud of myself honestly.
Why most of games like to give a horrible control to an aircraft vehicle? can I get a simplified control that does not require me to roll first just to change my direction?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Charliegn