SimProse

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
I'm wading into sideview battles for the first time and have things ALMOST setup. Using Yanfly's animated enemies plug in, all the action sequence stuff (all 3) and the Battle Core.

It works, except for when they attack. The enemy ends up 3 inches ABOVE the hero's head when he attacks, and when the hero attacks, he ends up being 3 inches BELOW the enemy, so it looks messed up. Have no idea how to fix this.

Using Yanfly's standard basic attack action sequence and PV Games SV 8x6 enemy sheet.

Can someone help??

bgillisp

Global Moderators
Global Mod
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMVXA

I've moved this thread to JavaScript/Plug-In Support. Thank you.

Andar

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
German
Primarily Uses
RMMV
The default positioning of the plugin assumes default battler sizes, not the large battlers from PVG packs.
I think there are options to change those positions for different size battlers in the plugins, but I don't work with them - but that is where you have to look for the solution.

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

Another camping area.
I just found out somebody pirated my 3,99$ game. I spent over a year making it and somebody just publish it for free a week after early access released.

I should be glad, cuz if they pirate you, that means your game has to be good, but im not. I barely sold any copy. Didn't get any info from most of the sites I wrote.
So I'm hoping that I get an MRI on my knee soon, but until then, I'm on a prescription dosage of ibuprofen. It's definitely helping, but my knee is still hurting and occasionally locks up. The urgent care doctor was convinced it's a meniscus tear due to it locking, and said that if it is, I'll need surgery. :(

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hcm90