Keddy

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
Hebrew
Primarily Uses
RMVX
Recently started to work on a game I started a long time ago. for some reason when the player presses ESC, the first work "Items" does not work when being pressed. don't remember when or how I did that. please help me figure out how to fix it because I'm genuinely confused.

Shaz

Global Moderators
Global Mod
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Please confirm if this is for RPG Maker VX or a different engine.

What scripts have you added?

Keddy

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
Hebrew
Primarily Uses
RMVX
Please confirm if this is for RPG Maker VX or a different engine.

What scripts have you added?
VX ace! havent added any scripts that affect what i was talking about btw :/

Dev_With_Coffee

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
PT-BR
Primarily Uses
RM2k3
I've never really seen this without tweaking existing scripts or inserting some new ones.

You will need to focus on providing more information, images, whether you inserted tags, whether you tried to create a blank project, etc.

Otherwise it may take a long time to help you.

Good luck

Shaz

Global Moderators
Global Mod
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV

I've moved this thread to VX Ace Support. Thank you.

Have you added any scripts at all? Which ones? You may not think they have any impact on this, but that's really the only thing I can think of that could.

In the System tab I believe you can disable some options from the menu, but I thought that removed them altogether, rather than leaving them there but inactive.

Also, are you using the keyboard, or mouse (and if the latter, what mouse script)?

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

1638314262144.png
Didn't wanna spam the feed by posting Denzel's spritelayer separae, but I'm real happy with how this concept is coming along so wanted to share it, innit :D
EVXA wrote on Avery's profile.
Not sure how often you take time to play the games sent to you, but if you could give my game a shout & review on steam maybe that would be amazing, only if you like the game of course, I'd love to know which games have been your favorites over the years too.
I'm seeing my god daughter's school play next week. Being the mild agoraphobe I am this makes me nervous. Thus I had a dream that it was actually a plot by my best friend to take me clubbing at an establishment where it is customary to throw a harpoon at staff members to reward good service.
Praise be to the game make!
I need help on what I should add to this fighter game.
Should I add:
Rain
Sleet
Snow
Leaves
Wind
If you can come up with anything else let me know.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
LilithsRequiem