Issue with the Mog_Battle HUD system

TwinDeer

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Hi Dears

I'm very sorry if am posting this thread in the wrong section however I really need support with the MongHunter Battle HUD system for RPG Maker MV.
the current situation as the following
when trying to hide the battle hud while using a skill, I copied the same command mentioned in the script but it won't' work.
I thought the issue with my current game as I'm using Yanfly and MogHunter scripts, however, I downloaded the last updated version of the test game for Moghunter which was on 2019 / 05 / 26 and tried the same command in the test without adding any additional scripts from yanfly. the result is the same (not able to hide the HUD while using skill).

the command which been used in the skill are the following but none of them working:

1- hide battle hud
2- bhud_disable
3- even tried this ($gameSystem._bhud_visible = false)

I'm not sure if am the only one facing this issue as I couldn't find anyone who got the same and share the problem in the forum.

Could someone please help.....

Note: I'm sorry if my English is bad as it's my second language :)

pasunna

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
thai
Primarily Uses
RMMV
where command do you use
mog did not update his web page for old plugin
so I suggest you check out the command from in the plugin help section
I find some of his change a lot and not the same as on the web page

TwinDeer

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
Primarily Uses
RMMV
I'm using the command under "Skills" area in the "Note"
1- hide battle hud
2- bhud_disable

I searched for related topics but couldn't find a similar problem. If you can help share a link to the thread that has already solved the problem, that would be a great help :)

One more thing, when turned "Off" the plugin "MOG_BattleHUD", the HUD works perfectly with the same commands in the skill....

Attachments

Last edited:

zaraku

Time Keeper
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
For action sequences, either use "eval: $gameSystem._bhud_visible = false" or call a common event with the plugin command "bhud_disable" in it. "Hide battle hud" only works for the original battle hud and not Mog's.

Kes

Global Moderators
Global Mod
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMVXA

I've moved this thread to Javascript/Plugin Support. Please be sure to post your threads in the correct forum next time. Thank you.

TwinDeer

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
Primarily Uses
RMMV
For action sequences, either use "eval: $gameSystem._bhud_visible = false" or call a common event with the plugin command "bhud_disable" in it. "Hide battle hud" only works for the original battle hud and not Mog's.
OMG!!!!!
IT worked!!!
Finally!!!
I suffered for a long time and you came and saved me.
YOU ARE MY HERO!!!!

Thank You!!
Thank You!!!
Thank You!!!!

I tried with the same instructions in the plugin "bhub_disable" and with "$gameSystem._bhud_visible = false" but didn't work.
It worked with the command "
eval: $gameSystem._bhud_visible = false" as you mentioned.

the funny thing was "Only one word saved my world" Hahaha :)
Thank you so much :)

May the sacred flame shine your path on this day :LZSjoy:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

It's weird I actually have MORE work to do when stuck at home than before.
The No Travel Game Jam is here! Jump in to make a game in the month of April that takes place all in one town!

Decided to take a stab at video editing.... Even made a clickbait screen. I'm so proud of my sellout ways. :LZSexcite:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Matajeph